The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers home loans to qualified individuals through its VA Loan Guaranty Service, a program full of great benefits tailored toward American veterans. If a veteran buys a home with a VA mortgage, he or she may have an opportunity to refinance the home through the VA Streamline Refinance down the road. These loans have less strict requirements than regular VA home loans. MIC Mortgage would like to offer some information on these requirements.
Homeowners must first qualify as veterans or active military, they must also reside in the home they have purchased, and have a VA home loan. No appraisal or income verification is required, and if you have less than perfect credit you may still qualify for the same low rate as those with excellent credit. As long as you have not had more than one late mortgage payment within the past 12 months, you may qualify for the VA Streamline Refinance Loan.
While homeowners are not allowed to cash out any portion of a refinanced VA home loan, they are allowed to spend a portion of the loan amount toward certain energy efficient upgrades to the home. Qualified improvements may include solar heating and cooling systems, weatherproofing, furnace efficiency, new ceiling, attic, wall and floor insulation, storm windows and doors, heat pumps and vapor barriers. Homeowners must provide a copy of a contractor’s bid showing the cost of the improvements. The money is then held in escrow until the improvements have been completed and an inspection is done verifying the work.
Call MIC today at 866-659-2477 to learn more about their specific requirements and policies.
If you are a veteran with an active VA home loan, Mortgage Investors Corporation may be able to help reduce your mortgage rate. Offering veterans refinance services for the past 75 years, they are known for helping veterans reduce mortgage rates the fastest and easiest way possible. Let’s examine a few Mortgage Investors Corporation reviews to find out firsthand just how fast, easy, and effective the MIC rate reduction program really is:
“I want to thank y’all for everything you’ve done for our family. We can sleep better at night knowing we will be paying our home with you people. J” – Luis & Christine
“I have purchased 10 different homes in my life due to military moves and investments. This was by far the easiest, most convenient, and friendliest process I have ever experienced. Thank you.”- Daniel and Cathleen
“Thank you for making it so easy for me to save some money and walk out of my debt. Thank you!”- Brian
“Terrific service – Materials were easy to understand and the explanations were so easy! Thank you.” – Wayne and Sue
For a more extensive list of customer reviews, you can inquire with an MIC representative at 866-659-2477 or visit their website at www.mortgageinvestors.com
Now, let’s switch gears and breakdown exactly what you need to know about Mortgage Investors and their efficient and fast program. To simplify the facts, please refer to the following list:
- MIC is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and they operate in 24 states throughout the country.
- They are veteran owned
- They were founded in 1938
- Since then, they have funded more than 350,000 loans!
- Also, in the last 15 years alone, they have proudly generated more than 43 billion dollars in veterans’ mortgage refinancing!
- Their program is so convenient and so streamlined that they don’t require their clients to provide income verification or a debt to income ratio. They don’t even require a pest inspection, home appraisal, or proof of equity.
- Mortgage Investors isn’t a credit driven company, so those with less than perfect credit may still benefit from their low interest rates.
To experience the MIC difference for yourself and to read even more reassuring Mortgage Investors Corporation reviews, please give their team a call at 866-659-2477. Their friendly representatives are standing by seven days a week and most hours of the day, so be sure to reach out to them today in order to see if you may be able to take advantage of their low interest rates.
In poor real estate markets it’s always harder to sell an existing home. For many homeowners their homes may already be worth less than they owe on the mortgage. Spending more on the house seems like a really poor investment.
But there are things you can do that may improve resale for most houses for little to no money.
- Price the house at a market price. That’s whatever houses are selling for NOW, not last year or even last month. An appraisal that is more than 60 days old is fiction. If you have a realtor ask for a market analysis for selling prices (not asking prices) for homes very close to yours that have closed within the last month or two. You can also research homes near you that have sold recently at your local tax office. Set your price right within this price range.
- Hunt potential buyers yourself. Notify all your neighbors and friends that your house is for sale. We sold a house this way in Dayton, OH. The city’s population and jobs were in a tailspin, but our next-door neighbors sold our house for us to good friends of theirs. It sold and closed within 30 days. Other homes in that neighborhood are STILL for sale.
- Clean your house and yard as though you expect a visit from a Master Sergeant who will be VERY demanding. Make sure everything is perfect. When I show my houses I will vacuum for every showing so that there is not even a single footprint on the carpet or any visible dirt or smudges on any counter or floor. I also polish all wood furniture each showing.
- Clean up ALL clutter. Before you show the house to anyone get rid of the junk. How far do you need to go? When I show a house there is nothing on the floor of any closet, there are no obstructions in any logical traffic pattern, there are no “tablescapes”, and there are no cluttered surfaces. This is important for your personal security as well as presenting the best product, your home, that you can. You want your home to look like an impersonal, upscale hotel suite, not the location of all your toys, collectibles and other junk. Store it, give it away and take a tax deduction, or sell it on E-Bay.
- Lastly is a big one. Done right, this can be a lifesaver for home sellers and get you top dollar. I’m talking about seller financing. With so many people unable to qualify for home loans, offering owner financing can get your home sold fast. Just don’t offer it to anyone with a pulse. Require 15 to 20% down. Check their credit and don’t sell to them if it’s below 650 unless you plan on holding the note a long time. And don’t allow a long amortization because if you ever need to sell a note, long amortization notes are discounted much heavier. I know you may be thinking that anyone with that amount of a down payment and credit could get a conventional mortgage. Not necessarily so, many self-employed prospective buyers have money and decent, even strong credit they just can’t document sufficient income. So take advantage of this fact to sell your home fast. You can usually even sell your home with an existing mortgage through a land contract or contract for deed depending on the state. Be sure and consult an attorney knowledgeable about seller financing. You can even sell a land contract if you get enough from the sale to pay off your underlying mortgage.
So there you have it, some great ways to get your home sold fast despite a poor housing market.
Designing a real estate brochure
Brochure is one effective way to introduce the real estate business. This is interesting because the images are printed on high quality paper stock has the potential to attract the interest and attention of the target audience. In addition, the potential client refers to printed marketing materials to obtain information about offers that are provided by real estate companies. Real estate agents always have to bring the real estate brochure, along with other collateral necessary, to get more sales. With strong design, brochure will effectively attract more people, and communicate marketing messages to prospective customers. Here are some tips to design real estate brochure:
Picture-perfect image of real estate
Drawings and photographs of the house, home and building plans must be put in print marketing. In this way, potential clients will be able to see the image and structure of the different plans on offer. Photos should be attractive and eye-catching to encourage and gain more clients. However, the image to be included in the brochure should be realistic so that clients will not be disappointed, after they decided to take advantage of a home or commercial space.
Copy of the brochure that is well written
Front page marketing brochure should have a teaser or headline that will interest potential readers. The title should also lead the target audience to open and read the contents of the printed material. It is recommended to use short words and easy to understand in a copy of the brochure. Applying illustrations, diagrams and images to emphasize the marketing message to the target market.
Paper stocks and folding
Real estate business that can find a good brochure printing partners to create compelling and effective real estate brochures. An online printer can provide clients options on the size, number, and paper stock to be used for marketing mold. Brochures can also be folded in half fold, tri-fold, z-fold or gatefold.
Combining images interesting and well written copy can make effective real estate brochure. In addition, the use of high-quality stocks can make more professional marketing mold. With print materials, real estate business will be able to gain more clients and increase sales.